About ELA Foundation
Expressions in Languages and Arts Foundation (RegdLUC/06279/2019-20) is an association of the enthusiasts towards working for culture, literature and arts. With headquarters at Lucknow, ELA Foundation works across the nation with the primary objectives of:
- Research on India studies and Indology related issues at national and international level
- Cultural knowledge volumes and encyclopedia
- Preservation and compilation of extinct words of different Indian languages, and the heritage of language-culture, and to maintain authentic lexicons.
- Compilation, translation and conservation of different cultural texts in different Indian traditions.
- Providing platform to writers and artists and to organize various cultural and academic programs for them.
About the Seminar
The seminar aims at discussing different aspects of cross cultural communication. From the very assumption that culture is the way of life down to the uses of ‘cultures’ in place of ‘Culture’ we find different streams and stands. The seminar is set to negotiate these trajectories. It is open to scholars from any stream particularly scholars of English Literature.
The Broader Themes
- New literatures in English
- Cultural studies
- India and the world
- Culture and literatures of the SAARC
- Linguistic Culture
- Culture and Language
- Professional Communication
- Postcolonial Culture
- Gender studies
- Women’s Studies
|Research Scholars||₹ 350.00|
- Registration can be done on the spot.
- Registration fee includes refreshments, Seminar kit and certificate.
- Between 150-250 words on any topic related to the theme or any sub-themes of the Seminar.
- Furnish your personal details with the abstract.
- Also include 2-3 keywords
- Last date of submitting abstract 12 Feb 2020
National P.G. College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226001
Who should attend?
- Teachers of English Language & Literature
- Research Scholars
- Undergraduate and Post graduate students.
For any further queries about the seminar contact: