Listed Candidates seeking Admission to M.A. (Anthropology, Geography & Psychology)/M.Sc. (Anthropology)–I (2018) are required to appear before the Admission Committee in the respective Departments for counselling with their parents on 22-06-2018 at 11:00 AM. The list of selected candidates will be declared on 18-06-2018 and will be available both on the College Notice Board and on the College Website www.npgc.in.
Candidates are required to bring with them:
1. Original documents for verification.
2. Photocopies of all the Documents.
3. Caste Certificate in original and photocopy (if applicable)
4. One Passport size photograph.
5. Fee must be deposited at the time of counseling usingDEBIT/CREDIT card/Demand Draft for ₹ 22,800/- favouring"National P. G. College" Payable at Lucknow towards Admission & Annual Fee.
6. Migration-Certificate if the Applicant hails from University other than Lucknow, additional Rs. 1000/- towards enrolment fees would be charged.
failing which the Candidates will not be considered for Counseling and/or Admission.
· Admissions will be stopped as soon as seats are filled.
· Candidates securing less than 50% marks at UG Level are not eligible for Admission.
· Candidates who did not have the desired subject at UG Level should have secure 55% marks at UG Level.